17th Annual Tobin Family Volunteer Fair Was a Success
This past Saturday’s (11/5/22) 17th Annual Tobin Family Volunteer Fair was a great success. The weather was perfect and we were excited to welcome families and staff from all our Tobin Natick programs!
Here is a look at this year’s Family Volunteer Fair by the numbers:
- Over 170 people participated!
- We decorated and filled 57 snack bags for children who arrive with their parents to ‘shop’ at A Place to Turn Food Pantry
- We collected food and gift card donations for 12 large Thanksgiving Feasts for families served by Family Promise Metrowest
- We decorated 12 large cardboard boxes to pack our Thanksgiving Feasts in
- We created 43 colorful placemats for senior citizens to be delivered in both Natick and Holliston
- We mixed, rolled, cut, and baked over 100 dog biscuits for the Buddy Dog Humane Society
- We tied 3 large and 2 small fleece mats for animals served at the Baypath Humane Society.
- Through our face painting and balloon animal efforts, we raised $81.00 for the Natick Service Council (Thanks so much to Nicole, Aimee, and Joy!)
- Our snack and pizza stand raised $154.75 for cancer research with Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- And we all had the chance to help others while enjoying a beautiful fall day here at Tobin!!!!
Thanks so much for all the generous donations, the efforts on the day of the event, and for your continued support! Our Tobin Community is truly a special place!!!